- 1 lb pristine foods ground chicken
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon onion powder
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- ¼ teaspoon dried oregano
- ½ teaspoon smoked paprika, original is fine as well.
- 1 ½ teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon coarse ground salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- ¼ Cup of water
- Mix all dry spices in a bowl and set aside.
- Brown ground chicken in a skillet over medium heat.
- Reduce heat to low to medium low heat.
- Add spices, tomato paste, and water.
- Simmer until water evaporates
- Serve on warm corn tortillas with shredded cabbage, cheese, diced tomatoes, onions, and sour cream.