- 1 lb Pristine Foods ground chicken
- 2 celery stalks (finely chopped)
- ½ large white onion (diced)
- 1 large carrot (finely shredded)
- 1 egg
- ½ cup cracker crumbs or breadcrumbs
- 4 oz blue cheese crumbles
- 4 slices of bacon (cooked)
- 8 tablespoons of buffalo sauce
- 4 hamburger buns
- Combine the ground chicken with the celery, carrots, and onions.
- Mix in egg and breadcrumbs.
- Once meat and vegetables are well mixed, gently add 2oz of blue cheese until just combined.
- Separate into 4 patties.
- Pre heat a nonstick skillet (or add 3 tablespoons of oil to pan) on medium heat or 300°F.
- Cook until golden brown, about 8 minutes per side depending on thickness
- Ensure that the internal temperature of the patty is 165°F.
- Serve on your favorite buns with 1-2 tablespoons of buffalo sauce and remaining blue cheese crumbles.
- Top with your favorite burger fixings.
- Try with your favorite BBQ sauce if you prefer a less spicy option.