List of Ingredients
• 4 pristine foods chicken thighs
• ¼ cup soy sauce
• ½ cup honey
• 3 tablespoons white rice wine vinegar
• 2 teaspoons sesame oil
• ¼ cup brown sugar
• ½ tablespoon black pepper
• 3 tablespoons fresh ground ginger
• 1 teaspoon minced garlic
• ½ teaspoon onion powder
- Pre heat oven to 350°F.
- Mix soy sauce, honey, vinegar, and sesame oil until well combined.
- Add brown sugar, black pepper, ginger, garlic, and onion powder until well combined.
- Place chicken in an 8 x 8 baking dish.
- Pour all of the mixed marinade over the chicken.
- Bake for approximately 45 minutes at 350°F oven temperature.
- Ensure that the internal temperature of the chicken reaches 165°F.
• If you desire the chicken skin to be crispy then broil the pieces for 5 minutes @ 450°F. The time can be adjusted according to your preferences.
• Serve with pan sauce drizzled on top of fried rice and steamed broccoli.